For travelers of any level of experience, whether it be beginner to expert, having the right gadgets is key to making the experience seamless. You only want the best of the best, things what will make life a little bit easier when discovering a new world. Below are 5 cool items you will want to add to your travel-like-a-boss wish list.
- Bluesmart One Suitcase - as high-tech as a piece of luggage can get, the Bluesmart suitcase is your “smart luggage for the perfect journey”. It comes equipped with remote lock option, 2 standard USB ports, digital scale, and a location tracker. It even locks itself automatically if it leaves your side. Never have to worry about losing luggage again!
- Hook & Albert Perforated Leather Garment Weekender Bag - this beautiful leather bag is perfect for a short business trip out of town. True to the requirements of a jetsetter, it opens up like a garment bag to keep suits flat and wrinkle free, then zips up to carry all of your other necessities. Perfect bag to go from plane straight to meeting without breaking a sweat.
- Bose QuietComfort 35 - Sometimes you just want to be in the zone or asleep with no distractions. 20 hour battery life, Bluetooth technology, and luxurious features makes it an excellent choice for long travels.
- Vetelli Leather Toiletry Bag - Dopp kits keep all of your toiletries in one place, making it easy to pop it in your bag and go. Of course always be aware to follow TSA standards: nothing is worse than having your Shea Shea Bakery Chocolate Buttercream Dream body creme dumped at the airport. The Refresh Dopp Kit runs on the pricer side, but this particular style stands upright which is great to use on the go and is made of quality vegan leather. Check out The Art of Manliness article on building the perfect kit.
- JBL Clip 2 Bluetooth Speakers - this can come in handy with or without traveling involved but it is great to have when camping or at the beach. Waterproof versions are nice to have so you won’t have to worry about a malfunction if you get caught in the rain, or worry about splashes from pool water. Like the name suggests, it has a built in carabiner to clip onto anything, and wireless daisy chain so you can connect 2 wireless speakers for amplified sound.
- Etchey Genuine Leather Passport Holder - A jetsetter’s travel must haves would not be complete without a personalised long lasting passport holder. This one by Etchey is made of beautiful leather, slots for cards, antique looking hardware and is customizable. Perfect for the many trips ahead!
-Nivdarla of the lifestyle blog, Restoring Her